Friday, July 3, 2009

Losing my Way

I lose my way....Losing my mind....
just bcoz to rescue our love....
I did many wrong things...
Im fool...Im stupid....
I make people around me worry about me..
Sorry my friends....
I never lose myself.....until this time..
I really hate myself now....
But after today....I won't care the ending no more..
I wan be myself....
I d say I love You...just u don care....
no more energy for me to explain..
this time..I really tired now...
I don't want myself look pity.....
If she no more love me...
I did all this just will make myself look stupid..
Im fool...
Im insane, mad.....i need somebody to care about me..
who? no one..
at least you got friends...
me...I just a stupid waiting for your answer...
waiting you will come back with me one days....
Im did it wrong....
I too forcing myself untill I did wrong decision....
God, why want play me....
I know my false now....
Please forgive me....

This 6 days....
Im sick, cough, crying, missing, exhausted, breathless...
but I promise myself after today....
I will be strong..
I want find back real the way I am
no more fool on me...no more stupid act...
even i still loving you...
but you can't hear me feel me...
so...I let you go..
let you be yourself.....
no more cruel on me...
I d put down my ego....
I never did this....jz bcoz of you....
I know you want revenge...
I am cruel did to you last time..
but now...
you know how cruel are you??
you never know...coz u wun think on my side now..
you want to be yourself...
you wan freedom..
you wan friends who can cheer you up..
Now I just nobody in your life...
Not even an ant....
but I stil love you..
I never hate on you..
coz all this is me pay back to you...
even u so cruel talking on me...
so cruel toward in attitude to me....
I don't know why I can be so weak this time...
Friends said I lose myself....
Yes, I am..
I also hate the way I am now...
I become weak n weak....
why? jz bcoz I try to rescue our love...
make me the way I am now..
But my friends...don't worry about me now..
I trying to stand up now...
No more thinking on her...no more worry, no more sadness...
no more fooling...Im try to stand tall....be brave for this time..
no matter what is the ending....
I wish you can forgive me....

2 comments:

  1. yuyu..加油。。真的要加油,无论结局如何..
    要勇敢面对。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo hui de...
    i don wan u worry me...
    i wil b strong, brave, stand tall..
    tx ^^

    ReplyDelete