Friday, July 3, 2009

Appriciate....

yi ge ren bu dong shen me shi yong you..
liang ge ren bu dong ba wo...

why every time people faced some problem...
we know how to convince them ...
tell them to calm down n don't think too much...
Opposite, when we facing the problem..
we became lose our self...
everything seems like just a circle..
everyone will face the problem in daily life...
not only in love...
tell urself be brave n tough....?
can we really do it...?
after listen to ur fren n family?
it hard to do it..
need time to think and thought it through...
I owes tell people....
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...
TIME CAN PROVE IT FOR YOU....
now....my fren tell me back...
so freaky....=_=''
but i appreciate it....
no more sadness...i want be tough....
coz i love people who concern on me...
i wun make u people worry again..
coz im Am who i Am...^^
today...im using sunglass..
try to cover up my sadness, red n painful eyes..
@@
I'm waiting for YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment