Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sunday...

Today...so tired...
so early d wk up..
ard 8a.m.
i wan go buy laksa..
but tat laksa ahpek say no dabao for me..
coz too bz d..
tmd.....diao keh....
i so angry.....
drive away.....
damn hao lian...
coz many ppl like to eat his laksa...
4gt abt it...
after dabao my mee...
n eat at home..
i go on9 while...
chat wif my fren..
n suddenly my fren say wan go sing k..
i knw my voice not gud today...
but stil confirm with them go sing k....LOL
after go gather n eat wif them..
ard 12 smtin...
we go Absolute sing k
bcoz we r student...
only rm10 per person...
omg...cheap....
but minimum 4 person...
n free 1 drink...
sing till u kih siao.....
reli wan no voice d wan sing til 6p.m
enjoy...LOL

Room sound system

BMB speakers...

KTV table, PC, LCD and amp

After 6p.m.
go home rest...
but not so long...7.30p.m
go out wif fren again..
omg...so bz...
but i enjoy bz...
donwan at home..
coz wil think so much...
i wan out relax...
then out wif my fren...
talkin all nite long...
ard 12 jz bck home..
tired day...
but I enjoy it..^^
oh ya...
coming Saturday maybe will go sing K again..
LOL ^^
yeah~~~

this is my world largest pencil..LOL
cool? omos 30cm~

my lip balm...
apple taste de....

can u read the word?
haha...is coke...
write in Thailand language...

this is snack made from Taiwan..
not bad the taste..
packaging so cute...LOL
jz like mami in M'sia de...
but this 1 got ZHI CHAI de..^^

U believe this is my hands....^^
hahaha..
the ring represent our eternity love

No comments:

Post a Comment