Sunday, July 26, 2009

我是不是真的那么令你讨厌

When I will get myself bck...
this is so funny question...
i feel moody today...
im blue..im blur...
i don knw hw long i stil can b like this...
i feel tired....
为什么我开心不起来??

to9 heard a news ah gong wil come to our place
so go there look aroudn wif my fren..
n say gt wat boat decoration de..
when we go to thr..
BS la...
nth can c le..
jz so many ppl walk walk walk on the water front
nth special..
suxx...lie us...
din c ah gong as well..
i think he d go slep lo...LOL
then jz go walk around wif my fren thr...
don knw wat tis building call..LOL...

post some pic abt my ride
seriously can call is my wife
only her so gud wif me..
she wun hurt me...
x jz like a gal..
owes hurt me..
haiz...
only she knw wat i want...=_=''

My ride...xiao bai

i love this picture..
so i put it in here....
i hope i can do like this too~
haiz...=_=''
if i stil have a final chance...
i wil love u wif all my true heart...
no matter wat happen..
i wil owes b ur side...
2gther wif u until forever...
T_____T

p/s:
我是不是真的那么令你讨厌~
难道我真的该死心了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment