Monday, June 29, 2009

love love love, hurt hurt hurt

my eyes so pain...
it is smoke get in my eyes....
i hope it is..but it not....
tear finish drop out from my eyes...
my eyes felt dry...

tear drop out with emotion...
reflect out my sadness...
no matter how they say...
no matter how cruel you did to me...
I still love you...
except ur love to me is dead....
I just will let u go away.....

my heart is painful...
like a knife cut out my heart...
bleeding non-stop...
until I die with death love....
Do you ever feel hurt till breathless...
No, you don't...
u cant never ever understand the pain..
when some1 you love leave you without any reason..

remember not all the mistake you did..
can use "Sorry" to delete your false
a black list will be write down in her "memory"
the only way is to let her calm down...
try to cheer her up..
and let her slowly forget the past...
love her with all your true heart..
never lie in your life when you with some1 you love..
always remind yourself....
not even 1 time you can cheat her...
coz it will bring worst close to "dead love"

(Ending)

1 comment:

  1. yuyu..原来你..
    对不起,没能及时送上我的安慰与陪伴..
    为何最近身边的朋友都要体验这样的苦?
    待我工作完毕了,我会借出我的耳朵,好好的聆听。。
    好吗?你要加油。。

    ReplyDelete