Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunday diary~ My Uncle

Yo~
today wake up ard 10am...
so tired.....
after wake up wtchin guess show...
suddenly mami call me ask me go eat lunch at restaurant...
bcoz celebrate my dad elder brother DA SHOU~
so i rush go for bath n prepare go eat~

12pm reach the LOK TIAN restaurant ....
ard 12.30 evry1 jz reach...
start our lunch.....^^
the foods got 8 sets, eat til my stomach so full~
the waitress owes refill my drink..
i run to toilet for many time...stomach full joh~^^
after fns eatin all the foods...
we havin a photo shot~
take a photo n writin down sweet memory~

ard 2smtin...we all dismiss le...
so full~2.30pm reach home...
huuu~finaly can sleep d...
so tired....
fns eat feel so sleepy...muahahah^^
today weather so hot...
wan take a nap now...
later on to9 7pm go out hang out...*_^

However, Uncle (DAH PE) wish u healthy always...
and ur legs surgery recover soon~
Uncle....DA SHOU KUAI LE ^^
pray for you.....HEALTHY EVERYDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment