Monday, February 9, 2009

My Day


10 Feb....4 more days is valentine d...
last 9 slep ard at 4 smtin....
but 9am smtin i dy wk up..
don knw y i cant slep....^^
last 9 jz dl a song name 猜不透 sing by 丁噹, wat a nice song...
listen for it o nite long....

wat a shining day....a couple week of raining day weather turn hot d...
CNY is over, evrytin back to normal d....
felt hard to bck to ordinary life....my mood stil in CNY ^^
new life new dream new future....o put in my hand, n tis is my goal to achieve nw..

my hp seem like goin crazy 1 more time again....
i want to change my hp nw....haiz...
but jz like Sg ppl said:"money no enough le...." XD
lying in my bed , listen to the music i like...
life make it simple then we will feel happy ~

Ppl around me.....
some workin in foreign country,
some study in foreign country,
some lose contact ...
some less time can meet hang out...
wen we bcm older....a best fren is reli hard to have
hard to 5 a fren tat u reli can trust n talk anytin wif them...


nt month 01 Mar my bday comin soon....
old liao o....haiz.....
have to bcm more mature d..
canot act like a kid d...
my wish evrytime is jz same...jz waitin for me to accomplish it ...
waitin for September comin soon oso....
my Convocation........
A day wic my family and i expect it coming tis year....
Dad & Mum....the day will come....

2 comments:

  1. 谁不想回到以前那种纯真的感觉呢?呵呵。。
    随着年纪长大,就越多事情要烦,要去设定方向~哈哈。。
    当大人真的不容易~哈哈。。但是,要加油嘛~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u rite....
    getting older the more thing we hv to think and solve...
    wat to do, this is real life.....
    ~FACE THE FATE~

    ReplyDelete