Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DREAM come TRUE me


12:06a.m midnite~
today went for a hair cut...XD
cut short my hair....feel comfort nw....
only rm7 u belif...XD
today went to my Uni...
askin for the invoice..
owes ask me wait n wait...
but wen wan collect fees,the stuff work so fast...
shittt.....
today gt rainin....
to9 feel bit cold lo...
count down 4 more days my birthday comin soon~
yeah^^
old d lo...wuhuu~
i gt 3 frens bday on Feb 26...
3 of them is gals...LOL
same days...swt ^^
I wish tis year o my dream wil come true...
i wan be strong enuf
havin a good job~
get distinguish~
good luck to me ya~
~JIA YOU YUYU~

我竟然没有调头
最残忍那一刻
静静看你走
一点都不像我
原来人会变得温柔
是透澈的懂了
爱情是流动的
不由人的
何必激动着要理由
相信你只是怕伤害我
不是骗我
很爱过谁会舍得
把我的梦摇醒了
宣布幸福不会来了
用心酸微笑去原谅了
也翻越了
有昨天还是好的
但明天是自己的
开始懂了
快乐是选择

2 comments:

  1. haha~7块钱,男生就有这个价钱,
    女生剪头发最少都12块以上吧?
    老了噜~老伯伯~哈哈。。。

    ReplyDelete