Monday, September 7, 2009

my days

Today early d wk up...
cz need goin to my Uni...
tk my invitation card....
for my graduate convocation..^^
ard 10a.m d wk up
ride to my Uni reach ard 11.am
so many junior in Uni nw..
all new face..
never c b4 de..LOL..
haiz...me old liao...
bcm them de Senior...>.<
this is the invitation card...

hahaha...56 nth to do..
post this photo in my blog..
is last last time de photo from newspaper
my ride in the newspaper...
XD
Yeah weekend news

u gt play fb?
then u wil knw this game...^^
me finally no.1 in my fren list d...
from no.15 less than 1 month bcm no.1....
kiki^^
Fish a Fish

yuhuuu...
this mvie i wch d...
damn nice o..
bloody.....freaky....damn nice....
whole mvie c blood nia..
bleeding....@@
2 thumbs UP~
Final Destination 4: Death Trip~

where is this place...LOL
is frenship garden..
nite view...
this is wishing well
wishing well

nice tree....
look pretty~

Mcd ice-cream ^^

2 comments:

  1. cehhhhh!final destination not creepy enough, too much 3d effect and not tat scary only some part are scary the rest only okok

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya...
    don ngiam ciam lah u..
    coz we knw 3D ma..
    for other ppl...thy think is creepy d...
    don too high expectation...^^

    ReplyDelete