Friday, June 5, 2009

05/06/2009 journey

HiHi~
tired day...
today go bck to my hometown..
oledi 2 years more din bck here d..
evrytin seem changed so many...
im taking 2 hours more to reach here...
so long din drive long journey...
make my back feel pain o..
start ard 5 bck here n reach 7 smtin..
hapi to come bck here...
even it jz a smal town...
8.45p.m
called my fren out n go out lim teh..
evrytin remind me the time
stil studying here...
like usual owes LEPAK at the market..
order n eatin wif fren here..
chit chat all nite..^^
my hometown name is Simunjan 实文然..
a small town
wic can save ur money here...
coz no need drive car..
wan go wer, jz walking
kiki...^^
so tat i say it is small place XD
wait 2mrw i free take some photo
and upload here...

today read newspaper jz knw
my favorite taiwan idol wil come kch
18 love movie 鍾欣怡, i love her ^^
will promote their movie at The Spring
on 12 June 09
shit....tat time im in Thailand..
haiz....
hope who gt go c tat show...
pls take some photo let me c o...love 18
12.46A.M
feel tired~
wan go o o pig le..
2mrw 9.30a.m
wan go tk my brkfast
c yaa...
nite everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment