Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bring bck my Memory ^^

Guess Guess Guess...
猜猜猜猜猜猜猜猜~~
who is the one in this photo...
keke ^^
XD
(answer: is me lo...don knw wic ages taken de...)

alo hai~
last 9 i found my old album...
wen from small till i grow up de photo..
omg...so miss it...
so many memory write in the album...
bring back all my long long time memory
look on the photo recall my childhood
but nw eveytin changed so fast..
wuu...sob
i wan go bck old time..
but it is impossible di...=_=''
nvm....jz look at the photo...
i cant hide my excited wen look at the photo..
so funny some photo...
look at the photo wen i stil so smal...
reli cant think bck i gt taken this photo b4
too smal on tat time..
kekekek^^
yo...
this is the photo bring back me so many memory
the teacher in this photo is the
teacher i admire most wen primary sch
she is nice n helpful
bcoz of her my chinese UPSR get A grade..
tx teacher...
wifout her teach my chinese wil not tat good...
she is a good teacher...
Guess wic 1 is me in this pic..
kaka....XD
(answer:back row from left count, number 4 is me)

this is arowana fish...
my bro feed de...
the fish name is LONG LONG..(mean dragon)
kaka^^
wat a pretty fish...
like it...
living in a big aquarium..
so nice...
enjoy freedom in the water swim here n thr...
if human can get more freedom..
do the tin we like..
then the world wil we more peace....
keke^^
look at me wen i take photo...

zhi you zhi zai de you lai you qu...^^


swim too fast..cant catch it..

nice view....long long body sharp..

give me c his tail...swim reli fast...
look so hapi...
XD

LONG LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment