Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i'm Back ^^ Chapter 1

hi~
im back~
yesterday jz bck from my trip....
my skin become black d lo...
coz thr evryday so hot.....
sun light too shine....
n bcoz went to the beach....
make me more black....
but nice n hapi~
the beach is pretty...
later on wil upload some pic here...^^

i have upload some video in youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYV9PrWkSDE
COUNTER STRIKE FUNNY VERSION
a funny video clip from my fren....
JUST FOR LAUGH~ XD

here some of the pic i taken wen go for my trip~
enjoy ya~

ready for my flightsleeping...ZZzzzz...do not distub~^^
before out take some leng zai pic ~XD
litte shi tzu puppy~ damn cute~
I like tis pic~ nice sky view
Marina Bay in Miri
What I'm looking at?~



front door of restaurant~
Nice wood buildup outlook~
few ships park beside the bay~
2 different hotel beside the bay~nice view...pretty o~

No comments:

Post a Comment