Saturday, May 16, 2009

FAMILY's DAY ^^

Today around 10a.m.~
my sis jiu ask me wake up...
omg....if she din call me wk up i stil dreaming la..
wuu~
my dad want us go out take breakfast today morning..
we went to the restaurant near our house thr eat...
jz take few minutes ride then arrive d...
kakaka^^
can say 5 minutes lo..XD
The new open restaurant name is 真功夫
so interesting name ^^
around 11 we walk in the restaurant...
omg..ppl mountain ppl sea..
kakaka^^
we wait awhile n 5 a seat..
sit on table 23....
This is the outlook of 真功夫 restaurant near Premiere 101
This is the map tat i draw...kaka..if u stil
cant find 真功夫~ check it out yo~ ^^Table 23: full of foods d....
got xiu mai, cha sao bao, ji jiao and....... .......
Tie Guan Ying teh, Potato dian xing etc....

Yum yum~ delicious o`

this 1 i like...nice taste....Cha Sao Bao~ ^^keke~

This is Nai You Bao..~full of butter~
Around 12p.m we fns ate n "MAI TAN"
HOHO~
See the receipe we pay RM54~
4 person eats RM54...
stil ok la...
not so xpensive~

After finish eat we went to buy smtin at Premiere 101
buy so many tin again...omg...
Rm 17+~ ^^

This is my ride..
named"xiao bai"
is the white one o~
kaka ^^
taken in my University

This is the flowers in front my house...
my dad n mom de flower....
so red n pretty now...
my mom so like it~ ^^ hoho~

Can this call big fish~
taken in one of the pharmacy by Kelvin Lee ^^
XD

Yo~
this is the shampoo i'm using now..
so expensive...
but good for scalp..
ard rm170...
swt...=_=''
EKS shampoo made in EU ~
~Finish~

No comments:

Post a Comment